A STAIR-CLIMBING WHEELCHAIR
TOPCHAIR-S STAIR ASCENSION ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIR
Advanced manufacturing and autonomy technology!
The TopChair-S electric wheelchair promises absolute freedom in the every-day transportation of people with disabilities or serious kinetic problems, without the need for an escort.
Compared to other electric wheelchairs in the market, the TopChair-S stands out because of:
- Freedom of move without the need for an escort
- Autonomous seat inclination setting during operation (-3° - 30°)
- Maximum safety and comfort. The user is maintained at a horizontal position no matter the stair or terrain inclination.
- Ability to climb or descent straight stairs of a maximum inclination of 33 ° & stair height of up to 20 cm
- Ability to seamlessly move on any type of terrain
Topchair-S allows you to be mobile, especially in urban areas, by making previously inaccessible areas accessible without any outside assistance.
This electric wheelchair is equipped with tracks that can climb straight staircases, pavements or doorsteps in total safety. It has the following features:
Control of the staircase pitch
The seat remains permanently horizontal
Limited maximum speed
Wheelchair alignment correction in line with the staircase axis
Automatic detection of the start and end of the stairs
Dynamic display messages with visualisation of operations
Straight staircases (in wood, metal, cement...) with steps up to 20cm in height
Maximum pitch up to 33° (65%)
300 step autonomy